Justin is back from vacation and gets the podcast back on track. Justin, Peter and Jonathan talk about their guest spot on roaring elephants and Justin’s AWS lambda fireside chat video. Elasticsearch sues AWS over trademark infringement, AWS gets its IQ raised, Oracle gets fedramp certified cloud regions and Google enhances their github app for cloud build. Plus the world famous lightning round.
- Foghorn Consulting – fogops.io/thecloudpod
- Oracle Launches FedRAMP-Authorized Government Cloud Regions
- Oracle will add 2,000 jobs and 20 data centers in cloud infrastructure push
- AWS faces Elasticsearch lawsuit for trademark infringement
- Ansible holds the pole position for automation, but is it too good and too small?
- Now use AWS Systems Manager to execute complex Ansible playbooks
- AWS DataSync News – S3 Storage Class Support and Much More
- AWS IQ – Get Help from AWS Certified Third Party Experts on Demand
- EC2 High Memory Update – New 18 TB and 24 TB Instances LR?
- Amazon EKS Windows Container Support now Generally Available
- Cloud Build brings advanced CI/CD capabilities to GitHub
- Optimize your Google Cloud environment with new AI-based recommenders
- Announcing updates to AutoML Vision Edge, AutoML Video, and Video Intelligence API
- Extending Stackdriver Logging across clouds and providers with new BindPlane integration
- Announcing Azure Storage Explorer 1.10.0
- Azure Sentinel general availability: A modern SIEM reimagined in the cloud
- Windows Virtual Desktops is now available worldwide
- Microsoft and Pivotal launch Azure Spring Cloud service in preview
- Introducing the preview of direct-upload to Azure managed disks